Thursday, December 16, 2010

L.....O.......N.......G W....E....E.....K!!!!!!

Bright moments in my week:

1) A note from my team telling me how much that appreciate me. (needed that)

2)One of my "needy" classes was so well behaved this week I think I'll make them cookies tonight

3)Had dress rehearsal this morning and was expecting the worst because I took on new kids outside of the class and some haven't been doing their parts.... but it wasn't too bad this morning. Still don't think it'll be "super" but I know they'll pull through and this is just a short Christmas play to send everyone off, so they'll entertain them and that's that. Then I can sleep again. :D Until the spring play.

4) Seeing Rellie at school even if it was through the car window because of the pouring rain. He comes for lunch at least once a week and I never get tired of seeing his little beaming face as he comes through my door.

5) Winning our game. An awesome (unintentional) behind the back pass during that win.

6) Coming home to my best friend every night and knowing he'll love me even through the week I'm getting ready for a play.

7) Having heart to hearts with students who trust me in their life.

8) Hearing about Jeremy's success in school and his business.

9) Coaching with Jeremy.

10) Sharing my testimony.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are staying super busy!! You should create your own music player... Just go to http://www.playlist.com/ and create an account. You can find almost any song in the history of music. All you do is create a playlist and then copy the HTML code and put it on your blog :). I'm sure one of your kids can help you if you can't figure it out. Have a great Christmas Season! - oh yea... message me on facebook or email me your address. I have a christmas card for you!

    whit

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed