Thursday, August 4, 2011

Me again






















I tried posting the coast pictures numerous times today and no luck. I don't know what was going on. I'll try again tomorrow night. I posted most of them on facebook if you want to see though and you just can't wait. :D The ones from tonight worked fine, but I'm too tired to do all the coast ones too. :D

Picked up Rellie and Kayson yesterday to spend the night and so we had to go get the other cousins. Rellie loves his cousins. They tried on their rollerskates (including kayson) and also tried out the slip-n-slide. The boys all had the same technique: get to the slide part and bounce on your knees then flop in some manner to try to resemble sliding. Daisha was the only one who mastered actually sliding and not just slipping. They were all funny though. They also built traintracks all over the kitchen floor and watched their trains race.

So four little monkeys fell asleep on the foldout and we moved one to a nearby couch (yes we have a couch factory in our living room as most of you know). The smallest monkey was supposed to sleep in the playpen at the end of the bed but for some reason he developed an aversion to Papa and Greg even looked his way he sounded the "ahhhh" alarm. So, he slept attached to my side and clinging to my neck, leg, whatever would make sure I didn't move, all night. My neck was a bit kinkish and he was well rested. Hmmmm. He is so cute though how can you put the little guy in the playpen when his little lip quivers and his big eyes start brimming. Okay, I'm sure if I did that every night I'd get over it in a hurry, but I don't. :D


So waffles and scrambled eggs this morning. I cooked while Papa went and had a cavity filled. Later we took the kids to a jumping jungle thing with a bunch of jumping houses. They loved it. It wore me out just to watch them. Then they wanted to go to Taco Time. So we did. Then, sadly, it was time to take them home. After we deposited all the children in their proper homes, we headed over to our other garden at Joann and Berties. Holy Cucumbers is all I can say. And they aren't the little kind either. Most of them are 8-10" long! Probably about 20 of them we picked. Got some ripe tomatoes too so we JoAnn and Bertie were happy. I thought the watermellon might be ready too, so we picked one...... my bad! Nope. Still white on the inside! Still have a dozen or more left though. The corn's still not quite ready either.

Now I'm off to bed or I won't get up on time. We're headed whitewater rafting with some friends in the morning. One of them can't swim. I told him he can't sit by me. He's 6'2" and about 260. I don't need that having a panic attack on me! :D I was kidding... sort of. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed