Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Take time

Take time to give back to those who give you the most. Are we always asking and wanting? Are we taking more than giving in a relationship? It's a new year. It's a new start. What are we doing with it? The same thing? Change is growth and as inevitable as old age. Are we becoming butterflies or shriveled prunes?

If we frequently find ourselves waiting for the "good times" or waiting to find a friend or waiting for a better house, job, life..... maybe we should ask ourselves why? Can we find joy in now and are we doing all we can to make those new friends or make those changes that will make us happier people? Most importantly, are we thankful for the jobs we have now, the house we have now, the life we have now, the family we have now? If your life is constantly yearning for a fast forward button... I think there is a problem.... you are not living today.

It's okay to have goals in dreams. In fact... .you should. But... don't let tomorrow erase all your todays.

I love my family and I am so blessed with a good job, a house, plenty of money, friends, opportunities, the gospel, and a husband who means everything to me and loves me unconditionally. I am thankful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed