Monday, November 14, 2011

Missing Rellicakes and Fathead

It's only Monday and it's been a long week. Mondays and I are not getting along (see last post). A phone call from Rellie did lighten my day.... temporarily... but that wee bit of sunshine disappeared with the setting sun. Practice was okay, but also kind of flat. We have a game tomorrow, so that's not so good. They played so well Saturday, we'll probably be fine, but it was just Monday.

Jeremy's kids did a great job on their program parts for church last Sunday. They each had their parts memorized and sang quite well too. Then Jason and Anne and the girls came over for Sunday dinner. I was craving homemade clam chowder so I made some. It hit the spot. Abbi is growing in to her own little personality and Maddi is getting so grown up. What cuties! It's always nice to have them for dinner.

So thankful Monday is almost over, but I am still thankful to be alive. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed