Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Program 2011



























Some highlights of the day/night included the following:
- Walking in to the church and finding it all decorated very nicely already (Thank you Mandy and Russ. Thank you sweetie for helping them with the set up too). I was off getting the food (which I bought prepared instead of cooking this year (thank you Costco).
- Having a picture slide show that I didn't have to prepare and that had great music and much fancier transitions than I would have done)- thank you Jeremy and Stacy
- Having Anne and her family (and Jason) take care of the singing so we could keep the spirit of Christmas in the building (it would have left if I had done the singing)
- Having Rellie sing and the rest of the grandkids (when they could get the microphone away from Rellie)
- Watching Kayson scatter when Santa arrived!
- Having Greg be Grinch
- Having Jeremy, Jason, and Bob (my brother) be the three wisemen
My brother found out when he walked in from doing guard duty at Gowen Field and I said, "You're a wiseman" (smile, smile). What a good sport. And one of my favorite lines in the play I narrated.... I said, "And the wisemen rejoiced." There was a long pause as I waited for the wisemen to respond accordingly (as it was all unrehearsed). Then Jeremy says, "Woohoo" (such profound Biblical terms). :) Love you Jer!
- Having Greg's Dad and Trish there
- Having my mom and dad there
- Having Bob and Jackie and their little crew there
- Having Anne's family join us (and share of both their spirit and talents)
- Having Becky and Daisha in the Who up-dos
- Having Kayla, Travis, and Casey surprise us by being there (good surprise)
- Having all of my children and grandchildren there
- Having Stacy play Santa

Having a wonderful, unforgettable evening with my family, celebrating the birth of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed